Bumps and scrapes are all part of growing up. But how do you help prevent more serious accidents happening to your baby?
The RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) has lots of useful information on their website about how to spot dangers and keep your little ones safe.
The advice includes:
- Baby-proofing your house or flat
- Helping to prevent accidents when you’re out and about
- How to keep your children safe during bathtime
- Tips on keeping safe in the kitchen and at mealtimes
- Protecting your little ones from accidents occurring while they play
Learn more about some of the most common accidents and how they can be prevented in the RoSPA’s video: