Please note that comments and blogs will be moderated (checked by staff) daily using the following discussion rules. If your comments are inappropriate they will be deleted.
To help us keep our site safe please flag any inappropriate comments or blogs or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not use an inappropriate user name (vulgar, offensive etc.)
- Do not submit comments or choose user names that contain personal informationPersonal information is anything that would identify yourself or others, for example; last names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals
- Do not gossip or spread roumors about others users
- Do not swear or use offensive languageThis could offend other forum participants and is not appropriate for our website
- Do not submit comments that are unkindFor example; any comment that could be seen as harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, sexually orientated or racially offensive. This includes comments about religion, gender, nationality or other personal characteristics
- Do not impersonateThis includes the impersonation of other forum members or falsely claiming to represent a person or organization.
- Do not spam or flood the forumOnly submit a comment once. Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments. Keep the number of comments you submit on a topic at a reasonable level. Multiple comments from the same individual, or a small number of individuals, may discourage others from contributing.
- Please get consent from your parents if you are under 12.If you are under the age of 12 please get your parent/guardian’s permission before participating in this forum. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate or provide us with personal information
- Do not encourage or condone illegal activityThis includes crime of any kind including racial abuse and illegal drugs.
- Do not submit comments containing someone else’s copyright materialIf you wish to share materials you can do this by including a link to the appropriate website or resource.
- Do not post comments in languages other than EnglishThis is because it is very important that all group members understand the comments and that moderators (staff) can check the comments
- Do not advertise or promote products or servicesLittle Lullaby and The Lullaby Trust cannot take responsibility for any comments about any specific products or services recommended by users or ambassadors.
- Do not share any inappropriate picturesBe careful when choosing which picture to share of you and your family, make sure everyone is appropriately dressed, no one is is making any offensive hand gestures and that those in the photo are happy be on social media.
Bans and warnings
Please note that if you do not follow the guidelines set out above this will result in the following action
If your comment is deleted from the site a moderator (member of LL staff) will message and email you explaining why your comment was deleted and issue you with a warning. Little Lullaby keep a record or all warnings issued.
If you receive more than two warnings within a six month period we will issue you with a 30 day ban. Little Lullaby staff will email you explaining why your comment was deleted and issue you with a warning.
After your 30 day ban you may email staff to request for your account to be reactivated.
If you are banned from the site more than once in a six month period we will consider a permanent ban.
If you make a comment that is seen to be unacceptable – you will be immediately removed from the website without warning, this will be a permanent ban.