For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is The Lullaby Trust of 11 Belgrave Road London SW1V 1RB.
1. Collection of information
1.1. We may collect and process data about you from information that you provide in the following ways:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes any information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us in writing or by telephone, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
1.2. We may automatically collect the following information with regard to each of your visits to the Website:
- Technical information, including [the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform]; and
- Details of your visits to the Website, including, but not limited to, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
2. Use of information
2.1. We may use information that you give to us and that we collect about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
2.2. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
3. Disclosure of information
3.2. We may report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
3.3. We will not sell, share, transfer or rent the information collected on this Website other than as disclosed in this Policy.
4.1. In order to use the Website you must first complete the registration form (www.littlelullaby.org.uk/register). During registration you are required to give your contact information (such as name and email address).
5. Users under the age of 
5.1. If you are under the age of 13, you must receive parental or guardian consent before using this Website.
6.1. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a ‘cookie’ – a small file which is stored on the hard drive of your device. It records information about your device, your browser and, in some cases, your preferences and browsing habits. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches; and
- To recognise you when you return to the Website.
6.2. Our cookies fall into [●] broad categories: […]
6.3. All cookies will expire after 14 days.
6.4. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. Instructions of how to do so will vary from browser to browser, but you can find out more at www.aboutcookies.org.
6.5. The Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals at this time.
6.6. Some features and functionality may be lost if you choose to disable cookies. Also, remember that you will have to adjust the cookie settings for each browser and device that you use to visit the Website.
7.1. We use technical and organisational measures to protect your information.
7.2. Your information is subject to access restriction. Our employees must use password-protected log-in screens to gain entry to restricted information. All employees are provided with training to help keep them up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
4.3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
8. Storage and accuracy of personal data
8.1. We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of personal data that we hold. We take every opportunity to ensure personal data are updated.
8.2. The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to us. If you change your email address or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please update the information when you log on to the Website.
8.3. We manage the Website from one central location that is located in the United Kingdom. Your personal data will be transferred to, and stored at that location.
8.4. Any personal data that are stored in hard copy will be kept in a secure location, and appropriate physical and organisational security measures will be applied.
8.5. We will hold your personal data within our systems for as long as you are a registered user. Upon cancellation of your registration, the information will be retained for [up to six years].
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.